CPESN® Arkansas Minimum Service Sets
All member pharmacies are capable of providing the following core services:
- Medication Reconciliation: Comparing a patient’s medication orders to all of the medications the patient has been taking to avoid medication errors during care transitions
- Clinical Medication Synchronization: Timing a patient’s routine refills with a pharmacist’s clinical disease state management and monitoring to progress toward desired therapeutic goals
- Adherence Packaging: Assisting the patient with a system to help organize medications, take them at the correct time of day and improve patient compliance
- Immunizations: Screening patients for ACIP recommended immunizations, educating patients about needed immunizations, and providing immunizations or referring to other health care providers
- Complete Medication Reviews with Chronic Care Management: Providing ongoing evaluation of a patient’s chronic disease states, collaborating with other health care providers to ensure safe and effective medication use
- Transitions of Care: Coordinating the continuity of health care as patients transfer between different settings, which includes medication reconciliation, medication therapy management, and patient education activities.